Dear LHA Members:
Please RSVP for the LHA Annual Member Meeting on Saturday, September 24!
Join us to stay current as a Lake Hartwell advocate!
LHA Annual Member Meeting
a.m. on Saturday, September 24, 2016
Chickasaw Point Clubhouse
* 9:00am – Doors open
* 9:30 to 11:30am – Meeting & Forum with guest speakers:
– Rob Germann, Chief of Operations, Corps of Engineers District office in Savannah
– Mike Sabaka, South Carolina Dept of Natural Resources
– Sandy Campbell, Corps of Engineers Hartwell Project Office
Shoreline Management Plan update
– Eric Krueger, Southeast Director for The Nature Conservancy
Comprehensive drought study update
Directions to Chickasaw Point:
From Exit 1, I-85 take route 11 North for about 3.5 miles. Just past the EXXON Station, across from the Dollar General, turn left onto South Union Road. The entrance to Chickasaw Point will be on the left. The gate attendant will direct you to the Community Center for the meeting. Gate phone is 864-972-3069
We hope to see you there –
For the Sake of the Lake!