• In the inherent dignity of the individual and personal responsibility as a civic duty.
• That the family is the foundation of culture and civil society.
• That the primary role of a limited government in society is to promote the common good by protecting property rights, and establishing and safeguarding the rule of law.
• That free enterprise and free markets organize civil society for the maximum benefit of all.
• That civil liberties and equality of opportunity should not be abridged.
• That our federal system of divided power, which protects liberty and encourages policy entrepreneurship, should be promoted and defended.
• That South Carolina, born in entrepreneurship and freedom, is exceptional in its founding and uniquely blessed.